You may make a general donation or for a specific project. We have an easy and secure on-line donation service through CanadaHelps or ATB Cares and have Canadian charitable status to offer tax receipts.
Or, mail a cheque to:
When you make a donation, please send your name, address, email address and phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can keep you informed about our work.
CORE International ensures that a minimum of 90% of the funds raised go directly into our projects, the other 10% is used to cover administrative costs. In 2013-14, this was only 3%.
CORE International plans to raise an estimated $35,000 in fundraising activities this year. The cost of raising these funds is less than $1,600. The money raised will be used to support CORE's projects in Nepal.
CORE International is a registered charity in Canada BN 841814965RR0001 and has a Government of Alberta Fund-raising license #316259.
For further information:
Please contact Jane Lewkonia at (403) 242-6698.